Classic Brands Black Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal 14-Inch Mattress Foundation Bed Frame – QueenSize:QueenClassic Brands Hercules Heavy-Duty Metal Adjustable 14-Inch Bed Frame is a solidly constructed super strong metal bed frame that provides superior support for most mattresses and is a low-cost alternative to traditional bed frames, foundations box springs, and adjustable beds. This durable metal frame supports every mattress type and has 13″” of ample storage beneath. Ships ready to assemble with no tools needed and attaches to headboards and footboards (brackets sold separately). With the Adjustable Heavy-Duty Bed Frame, a box spring is not needed – it acts as a platform bed, creating more room for under bed storage. The Adjustable Heavy-Duty Bed Frame is the perfect solution to getting a mattress foundation that will fit in small spaces and couldn’t be easier to assemble – no tools needed. The head of the frame can be raised and lowered manually. Perfect for watching TV, reading, or working on your computer. The Adjustable Heavy-Duty Bed Frame ships small parcel and is easy to set up. Just unpack, assemble the frame and place your mattress on top. All standard bed sizes are available, and work great with memory foam, latex, or adjustable base friendly mattresses. The Adjustable Heavy-Duty Bed Frame has a sleek, contemporary look while providing the ultimate allover support for your mattress with 12 points of contact to the floor. Benefits of the Classic Brands Hercules Adjustable Heavy-Duty Bed Frame The Adjustable Heavy-Duty Bed Frame is a platform metal foundation that has an adjustable head – allowing for the head to be elevated during sleep. This adjustable metal frame is a more affordable alternative to an adjustable power base, and provides the same health benefits such as relief of acid reflux, sleep apnea and the promotion of increased blood circulation. Capped Legs Capped legs to protect your floor and to prevent the mattress and frame from moving. Easy Assembly The Hercules Heavy-Duty Adjustable Bed Frame is easy to assemble; it can be put together in minutes and no tools are needed for assembly. Just unpack, assemble the frame and attach the hardware and you are ready to place your mattress (and foundation if you please) on top: •Step 1- Take all components out of the box and position them on the floor •Step 2- Unfold each half and lay flat. •Step 3- Raise all six legs to the upright position. •Step 4- Rotate the support arms to hook onto the bolts and tighten with installed wing nuts. •Step 5- To connect the two sides (larger bed sizes), install the two screws with spacers on the Lower frame so both sides are connected and tight. Install one screw with spacers on the Upper frame so both sides raise together. •Step 6- Flip the base over to stand upright. Install the metal guard to prevent the mattress from slipping off the edge of the frame. Put your mattress on top and enjoy!
Get it Right the First Time It is also a good idea to check the size and the height of your mattress to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of the frame, foundation (if you are adding one), and the mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your bed will be.
• Twin Size – 39″” W x 75″” L x 14″” H • Twin XL Size – 39″” W x 80″” L x14″” H • Full Size – 54″” W x 75″” L x 14″” H • Full XL Size – 54″” W x 80″” L x 14″” H • Queen Size – 60″” W x 80″” L x 14″” H • King Size – 72″” W x 80″” L x 14″” H • Cal King Size – 76″” W x 84″” L x 14″” HClassic Brands Smart PackagingSmart packaging reduces the carbon footprint in the manufacturers shipping process. Our advanced packaging technology means we can ship efficiently. The compact package ships in manageable pieces for easy assembly right to your doorstep and fits easily thought tight hallways or narrow stairwells. Quality Assurance Classic Brands Hercules Heavy-Duty Adjustable Bed Frame is backed with a 3-year worry-free warranty. Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Classic Brands
- 59″ W x 79″ L x 14″ H
- Heavy duty steel frame construction provides superior support and replaces traditional frame, foundation or box spring
- Head of adjustable frame can be manually lifted to different positions for reading, watching TV, and aids in the relief of many sleep disorders
- Fits inside most bed frames and can be used with or without a box spring or foundation; headboard and brackets sold separately
- 14 inches high with 13 inches of ample storage beneath; includes capped legs to protect your floors
- Ships small parcel in a compact package to easily fit through narrow doorways, hallways or doorways