D & G THE DUCK AND GOOSE CO Plush Mattress Topper Full Size, Down Alternative Fill Bed Topper Pillowtop Extra Thick Matress Pad – GreyD&G THE DUCK AND GOOSE CO Z-Style Mattress Topper Our improved Z-Stitch design ensures our premium microfiber inners are packed closer together for a softer, plumper topper that delivers an outstanding loft. Available in sophisticated grey or elegant white, experience optimum support and cushioning for a mattress that is too firm. Featuring a neat and stylish box quilt design and constructed from a light breathable fabric for optimal relaxation. Luxurious Comfort While our topper cannot transform a mattress that is too hard, it can offer a layer of luxuriously soft comfort that’s invitingly plush for a relaxing and restful sleep. Generously filled to reach a loft of 2 inches, enjoy plump cushioning and support where you need it most. It’s odourless and maintains temperature control. Clever Design Our square shape stitching design ensures the filling stays in place, preserving your mattress whilst at the same time maintaining a supremely cosy loft that’s soft and plump. Our cleverly designed anchor bands ensure a secure and reliable fit and conveniently adapt to any mattress depth from 6″ to 22″. Ideal Choice Relax on a sumptuously soft cushion that will transform your sleep and allow you to breathe easily. Our topper aids a restful sleep and the best choice if you’re prone to any sensitivities. Simply kick back, relax and experience the ultimate comfort and luxury in your own home. Read more Fluffing After opening the package, allow your topper to fluff up to its original loft. The best way to achieve this is to use a tumble dryer on a low heat for 30 minutes. Please note: your topper does not need to be washed before use, so tumble dry it to recover its plushness when it is dry. Maintenance To maintain a plush loft and fluffy cushioning, regularly tumble dry your topper on a low heat. Wash bi-annually at most. Store in a bag in a dry cupboard when not in use. Wash Care Our topper can be washed in a front loader machine on a gentle cycle. Avoid a top-loader machine with an agitator and please don’t iron, bleach or dry clean it. Use a fitted sheet/mattress cover to preserve it. Read more Classic Mattress TopperAir-Flow Mesh Mattress TopperEmbossed Mattress TopperBlock Border Mattress TopperZ-Style Mattress TopperSIZETwin, Full, Queen, King Twin, Full, Queen, KingTwin, Full, Queen, King Twin, Full, Queen, King Twin, Full, Queen, King LOFT2″2″2″2″2″FILLING MATERIALDown Alternative FillingDown Alternative FillingDown Alternative FillingDown Alternative FillingDown Alternative FillingOUTER FABRICMicrofiberMicrofiberMicrofiberMicrofiberMicrofiberPOCKET DESIGNSquareSquareSquareSquareZATTACHMENTFlexible Anchor Band Flexible Anchor Band Deep Pocket Fitted Skirt Flexible Anchor Band Flexible Anchor Band UNIQUE BENEFITClassic DesignTwo layer Air-FlowJacquard Fabric with Deep Pocket Fitted SkirtBlock Border Design Z-StylePocket, available in grey and white colorWASH CAREWash & DryWash & DryWash & DryWash & DryWash & Dry
- Tips： Item comes in a vacuum package. After opening the package, allow your mattress topper to fluff up to its original loft. The best way to achieve this is to use a tumble dryer on a low heat for 30 minutes.
- OUTSTANDING COMFORT AND SOFTNESS. Filled with 120oz snow down alternative fiber and adopted super soft and breathable fabric, this mattress topper offers a gentle but supportive feeling. Sleep like in cloud.
- PREMIUM DESIGN. We redesigned our mattress topper with Z-style stitching, not just for different looking, as per our test, it can prevent the shifting of the interior fillings very well.
- SECURE FIT. Strong, elastic anchor bands and quality stitching ensure a secure fit for mattress depths from 6″ to 22″.
- EASY CARE CONVENIENCE. It is not necessary to wash your topper before use as it is clean. For best results, tumble dry it on a low heat before use to fluff up the fibres. To extend your topper’s life and reduce the need to wash it, position a mattress protector/ fitted sheet over it. Wash bi-annually in a front loader machine on a cool wash. *Please do not use a top loader machine as the agitators destroy the fibers. *