Egg Crate Mattress Topper, Ventilated, Convoluted Foam for Pressure Sores and Pain Relief, Hypoallergenic, Medical Grade Urethane for Therapeutic Support and Recovery, Hospital Bed Twin (78″ x 34″)The Vaunn Medical Egg Crate Mattress Topper reduces pressure on your back to help aid in the recovery and prevention of decubitus ulcers, also known as pressure wounds or bed sores. Recommended by doctors and wound care specialists to provide constant and uninterrupted air circulation underneath patients and loved ones who may be bedridden for long periods of time. Main Features: – Egg crate peak design for constant airflow – Soft and lightweight for comfort – Thick and dense for firm support – Hypoallergenic material for easy cleaning Keep cool and recover faster with the Vaunn Medical Egg Crate Mattress Topper! Offers a soft and cool surface for a restful sleep. Improve blood circulation while evenly distributing weight. No more stiff joints or sore muscles. Comes in two sizes – Hospital (33” X 70”) and standard twin (38” X 75”). Vaunn Medical is registered under USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
- PRESSURE AND PAIN RELIEF – Medical grade urethane foam provides effective relief for pressure ulcers and sores on neck, shoulder, elbow, spine, hip, back and leg. Recommended and used by doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Cool Aeration Technology – Unique convoluted airflow design regulates body’s temperature, reduce heat and moisture buildup through the night. Eliminate the use of memory foam or gel infused chemicals that tend to sink and retain body heat overtime.
- EASY TO USE TOPPER – Provides added comfort to your existing mattress which may be too ‘hot’ or too ‘firm’. A cheaper alternative compared to getting a new mattress.
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND SAFE – Purchase with peace of mind. Our mattress is environmental friendly, made without any harmful chemicals i.e. lead, mercury, heavy metals, formaldehyde and phthalate regulated by the CPSC and low emissions for indoor air quality.
- SMART SHIPPED – Mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box for easy set-up. Please allow up to 3-5 days for mattress to expand and the smell of ’fresh foam’ to dissipate. Available in 2 sizes: Hospital (34” x 78”) and Standard Twin (38” x 75”).