Fangflower 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Size, Supper Soft, Gel InfusedSize:Queen | Display Height:2.0 InchesFangflower 2 inch thick gel-infused memory foam mattress topper Available extra-thick cushioning layer for Twin, Full, Queen, King sizes of mattress. Pros: 1. Making a firm bed soft; 2. Enhancing the cushioning; 3. Sticking to the mattress, keep it steady; 4. Adding comfort and relieve pressure; 5. Sleeping cooler than traditional memory foam; 6. Keeping your mattress from stains, moisture; 7. Staying fresh and clean to prolong your mattress. Easy Installation: Easy to unpack out of the box, drag the foam mattress topper from the vacuum compressed transparent package after cutting it with a scissor. Be careful not to cut the topper. Expand it and recall to its original shape after airing out around 24-48 hours in a ventilated room. Unroll gently and adjust perfectly the gel mattress topper on your mattress, and then cover a bedsheet for good protection and cozy sleeping. This soft mattress topper also can be reversible to put into use that you can flip it over to another side for pressure distribution. Roll up the 2-inch mattress pad topper and compress it into the package for space-saving. Worry-free After-sales Warranty: 24-hour customer service support; 30-day free trail and money back if unsatisfied; 10-year warranty assured. No matter you are back sleeper, side sleeper, stomach sleeper, even hot sleeper, all is solved with this 2inch thick cooling gel memory foam mattress topper for blissful and restful sleeping.
- Infused with temperature regulating gel beads that capture and dissipate heat to help prevent overheating
- Available in plush 2 inch and 3 inch profiles; the 3 inch topper will hug your body more than the 2 inch topper
- Two inches of ultra plush memory foam that conforms to your curves and hugs you to sleep
- Memory foam is infused with a plush gel material that captures heat to control temperature.
- Light and breathable open cell memory foam conforms to the curves of your body, aligns the spine, and relieves pressure points.