IKEHIKO Japanese Traditional Igusa (Rush grass) Tatami Mattress, Twin XL. Made in JapanSize:Twin XL | Color:NaturalUses 100% Rush Grass. (Grown in Japan) Size: 39 x 83 x 0.5 in. Can folded in three. (Folding size: 39 x 27.5 x 1.5 in.) Use as a Oriental Rug on the floor, Use as a Underlay Mattress for the Japanese Traditional Futons too. Provides Maximum Comfort. Rush grass have a peculiar smell. There are also people feeling smell strongly because there are individual differences. If you are worried about smell, please do a shade for a day in a well-ventilated place. I think whether it will not bother you to some extent although it does not completely disappear. Made by Japanese Craftsmen.
- Made from 100% rush grass that grown in Japan
- Use as an oriental rug on the floor. It can also be used as an underlying mattress for the Japanese traditional futons – Provides maximum comfort
- Rush grass surface, non-woven fabric core and back
- Rush grass has an odd smell. If you are bothered with the smell, please do a shade for a day in a well-ventilated place
- Dimensions: 39 x 83 x 0.5″ (unfolded) – 39 x 27.5 x 1.5″ (folded into 3)