Style:Z50 + LensNikon Z 50, The first Z series DX-format mirrorless camera and the first two Nikkor Z DX zoom lenses, The Nikkor Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR and Nikkor Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR. Offering superb image quality, The all-new Nikon Z 50 captures perfectly focused photos and 4K movies that are rich in detail, depth, and colour. Combining the Z 50 with the new Nikkor Z DX lenses, The new DX mirrorless system will deliver stunning images, from wide-angle to telephoto.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Superb image quality: wide Nikon Z mount, large 20.9 MP DX-format (APS-C) CMOS sensor, and fast EXPEED 6 image processor.
- 4K movies: users can record 4K/UHD movies at 30P and shoot Slow-motion footage in full HD with No crop-factor limitations. 4K time-lapse sequences can be created in-camera.
- Smooth EVF: ultra-sharp electronic viewfinder (2360k-dot) can display a natural image, similar to that of a DSLR optical viewfinder. Or images can be displayed as they’ll look with settings applied.
- Large tilting touchscreen: high-resolution (1040k-dot) LCD monitor with smartphone-style touch controls. Can be tilted up or down for flexibility when shooting video or Self-Portraits.
- Ultra-portable wide-angle zoom: fast-focusing lens with wide-angle to normal 16–50mm focal length range (FX- format/35mm equivalent 24–75mm).