NOVICA Artisan Crafted Brown and Gold Cedar Wood Chest of Drawers ‘Longing’NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer. About this item: Carefully crafted and painted by hand, this beautiful chest of drawers organizes jewelry. Gilt medallions recall colonial elegance. The chest features five drawers with wrought iron pulls, a mirror inside the lid, and an antique finish. – Mirror included – Features a crackled finish About our Artist: Andean artisan Antonio Rojas lives his life amid wood. ‘I’d describe my work as life itself, and my existence together with it,’ he says. ‘When I was only 17, I created my first piece and it was an immense satisfaction. Art guides my hands in that moment of pleasure as I begin a design. My pieces are inspired by the olden times and reflect the style of vintage pieces. They transmit my love for life and for nature — its flowers, birds and all the rich flora and fauna of our country.’
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Size: 5.5″ H x 8.5″ W x 4.3″ D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Antonio Rojas – crafted with care to be treasured for years to come.
- Product Info: Cedar wood