Smile Back Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 2-Inch Mattress Topper King with Extra Quilted Microfiber Mattress Pad, CertiPUR-US Certified-King SizeSize:King
What can our Smile Back memory foam bed mattress topper do for you?Add Softness to your mattress with extra plushness. Offer a budget friendly way to improve a dated mattress. Prolong the lifespan of your valuable mattress. Contour your body gently for pressure relief.
Dual layer designCombine the comfort of the pure memory foam and microfiber padding to achieve the ultimate sleep experience.
Safe for you and our planetCertiPUR-US certified foam and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX approved for textile, you can sleep nice sound knowing you’re in good hands.
We’re selling more than just a mattress topperIf you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, please remember we’re right here for you. Smile Back service team are here to solve all your problems.
- KING MATTRESS TOPPER: Smile Back 2-inch bed mattress topper features a dual layer of quilted microfiber fill and pure memory foam, allowing it add extra softness and comfort to your mattress.
- PURE MEMORY FOAM: 100% authentic memory foam is your top choice for pressure relief, it cuddles your body gently and alleviates all the pressure points. CertiPUR US approved, making sure it’s safe for you and your family.
- DOUBLE THE COMFORT: The pressure reliving function of memory foam or the softness of microfiber padding? You can have them both. Smile Back bed topper bring them together, just to offer you the ultimate sleeping experience.
- WASHABLE & REMOVABLE PAD: We know hygiene is important for your bed. With our easily removable, machine washable pad, your mattress topper can stay clean all the time. Highly elastic bands help our mattress topper to stay in place, no slipping.
- EASY SET UP: Our foam mattress topper is vacuum packed for convenient shipping and easy handling. Before first use, please allow the bed topper to rebound properly on a flat surface for 24 hours while airing out in a ventilated area. For trouble shooting, please reach out to Smile Back service directly.